Sunday, September 18, 2011

I’m Already King Christian Bautista Lyrics

This is the time I have to believe No one can take my faith away And I’m flying through the night Flyin’ to the sky And go higher and higher again And go higher and higher again I’m already king In my own empire I’m already here I’ve already reached my desires Uh and no one… can take my dreams away And I’m flying through the night Flyin’ to the sky And go higher and higher again And go higher and higher again I’m already king… I’m already king… And I’m flying through the night I’m flyin’ to the sky And go higher and higher again And go higher and higher again And I’m flying through the night And I’m flyin’ to the sky And go higher and higher again And go higher and higher again I’m already king In my own empire I’m already here I’ve already reached my desires Cause I’m with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews