Friday, December 9, 2011

Pauleen Luna and Vic Sotto Gf Bf Rumor

whoaaa cant believe it!! nice one bossing! :D
Blockbuster King Vic Sotto also known as 'Bosing' on top noon-time variety show 'Eat Bulaga! found his new apple of the eye and latest sweetheart in the person of young actress-host Pauleen Luna. It's official and confirmed, they're the latest showbiz couple which starts to creat a massive buzz online. The 23-year-old Pauleen Luna posted on her twitter account regarding her feeling right now, "Thank you world for making me a happy girl. You gave me more than I asked for. I am blessed. I am grateful." According to Philippine Star columnist Ricky Lo in his report, the 57-year-old comedian and the young actress-host are now officially an item and that's confirmed by a source close to the couple.
via Gmanews.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews